Tuesday 14 June 2016

It's become an ADDICTION!!


Hey guys! So it's been a few weeks since my first gardening post and I would like to say a huge thankyou for the support and taking time to read it! (Over 500 views 😱 Amazing!) 

I've been a busy little bee that I'm just managing to sit here now to get this one up for you all. This gardening malarkey has turned into a real addiction! Forget itchy feet I have a serious case of itchy hands and not being able to sit hehe! So I pottered and done baskets and little pots with all my lovely plants I'd grown sucessfully from seeds! (Such a proud mummy!)


Mixed Verbena, Trailing Petunia & Fuchsia. Little vintage pots from B&M. Baskets my own recycled      




I seem to be on the look out for the next thing I can do. So began the front garden major overhaul! It's in dire straits and an old idea that half happened and never really got finished is now being turned into something else. Originally I was having a driveway but I never put the car on it. So now I'm closing it all back in and toying with built in raised beds. With a nice bench! The other side is been dug over and borders popped back in but this now all needs re conditioning ready for phase 2 of planting!! (The nicer part) my hands have been sore & blistered and my back full of aches and pains but there is something massively satisfying about watching the progress already by my own fair hands and watching an idea become a reality! It's super therapeutic too, completely de stressing and uber rewarding! What is there not to like about gardening!

  
Front Garden 2 parts before: One driveway failure in process of being killed off and the other side that was neglected



Front garden phase 1 in progress. Borders back in and started to clear out the soil


So there you have it my last few weeks have been all about this biggest admission!!!!!!!!! 

Hello my name is Nichola and I am a garden addict 😊

Until next time 

N xx 

                         







                








2 comments:

  1. It's looking good and you've obviously got lots of ideas for the future.
    I'm happy to say that this is a good addiction which will last a very long time. Happy gardening! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers my lovely!! I'm surprised my brain fits in my head with all these creative ideas I come up with lol! I must buy a notebook as I do get carried away :)

    ReplyDelete